Contacts & Additional information
Princess Grace Irish Library
9 rue Princesse Marie-de-Lorraine
MC 98000 Principality of Monaco
Tel + 377 93 50 12 25
Fax + 377 93 50 66 65
Judith Gantley – Administrator
Géraldine Lance – Secretary
Síle Jackson – Web Communication
Website : http://www.pgil.mc
Additional information about the Library
• Opening hours: From 09:00 to 16:30 non-stop or by appointment.
• Internet: Free for readers with laptops. The Library does not provide computers.
• Disabled access: There is a kerb and two steps up from street level. A pair of wheelchair access ramps can be put in place on request. As the library is on the 1st floor, wheelchair access is by lift only. However, the lift is only 50cm wide.
• Car park: Parking des Pecheurs. An 8-minute walk from the Library.
• Urban bus: N°s 1 & 2, Place de la Visitation.
• Regional bus network: N° 100 or Nice X'Pres (100), Place d'Armes
• Train: Monaco-Monte-Carlo
Take Monaco-Ville / Fontvielle exit at the western end of the platform.
Bank holidays 2013
|New Year||Tuesday 1 January|
|Easter Monday||Monday 1 April|
|Labour Day||Wednesday 1 May|
|Feast of the Ascension||Thursday 9 May|
|Pentecost||Monday 20 May|
|Corpus Christi||Thursday 30 May|
|All Saint's Day||Friday 1 November|
|National Day||Tuesday 19 November|
|Christmas Day||Wednesday 25 December|
|New Year||Wednesday 1 January 2014|
View Larger Map